SEKURICO believes that a mature experienced officer with the necessary military and police background and reputable close protection company training, approved by the Security Standards Authority (SIA), who possess excellent diplomacy skills can benefit the reputation of Client’s and their respective security companies.
In selecting Close protection operatives for a family, security companies should be able to properly vet applicants. The market is overwhelmed by applicants from various countries, who makes it near impossible to vet them to a level where a company can feel comfortable, they have the right candidate and have a clean crime free background, especially where they are working for families with small children.
SEKURICO have operatives with a range of skills such as advanced medical training, being ex-military officers and police, excellent driving skills and can converse in different languages to suit the client. We are also convinced that client’s come to the United Kingdom to be looked after by citizens of the country and that is the reason SEKURICO is using mainly British operatives who we knew we could vet to a standard that we are convinced we have the best candidate for the task. The same is valid for our overseas operations where we have working agreements with host country SIA equivalent approved companies, performing duties in areas they know very well as well as knowing the law and regulations of their respective countries better.
We provide professional close protection for private and corporate clients. All our personal protection officers are qualified and experienced in every aspect of keeping clients safe and giving them peace of mind. Our officers are selected to suit different client situations and requirements best.
Immediate Reaction Unit
Our Immediate Reaction Unit capabilities is one of the most sophisticated and successful services we provide. Our officers consist of highly skilled and specifically trained servicemen who have ample experience on how to operate in extraordinary hostile environments.
Typically, we perform the following tasks:
- Immediate reaction to successfully resolve situations such as armed robbery, hostage situations, threats of violence and assault.
- Strengthening of security guard shifts at stationary sites.
- Resolving conflict situations between commercial entities and its employees.
- Support of close protection teams.
- Static security services where needed expeditiously.
- Security guards for residential and corporate companies.
- Access and entry control utilising specialised technical equipment.
- Safe storage of a client’s valuable assets.
- Private and corporate event security